Chief Financial Officer
- Dual BBA, Finance and Human Resource Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Provides financial leadership in development for the continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic objectives, planning, implementing, managing and controlling business activities.
- Twenty-five years experience managing people, accounting and finance functions with an eye on performance prior to joining Bitterblue, Inc. team.
- Licensed CPA
- Executive Committee (Treasurer), Christian Senior Services (Meals on Wheels), San Antonio
- Executive Committee (Treasurer), Greater San Antonio Ethics and Compliance Roundtable
For full bios, click on name
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
CONSTRUCTION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND CLOSER
ACCOUNTING, PROFORMAS AND REPORTING
Ray Prior, Controller and CFO