The Denton team of experts is here to help
Denton Communities offers a wide variety of services based on our residential development experience. Whether you need professional market analysis, homeowners association covenants, assistance with negotiation or other support, our experts are here to help.
The following services are provided for proposed and existing real estate projects. Services can be provided in part or in total depending on the stage of the project and your specific needs.
- Market Analysis for Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential Tracts
- Detailed Engineering and Construction Cost Performa’s and Project Spreadsheets
- Land Planning and Infrastructure Design and Layout
- Interaction and negotiations with local and state governmental bodies, bureaucracies and regulatory agencies; i.e. City of San Antonio Planning Department, Zoning Department, City Council; Bexar County Government, San Antonio Water System (SAWS), City Public Service (CPS), Texas Commission on Environmental Quality ( TCEQ), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), US Fish & Wildlife Service, The Texas House and Senate.
- Writing and Supervision of Covenants and Architectural Design Guidelines
- Supervision of Engineering
- Supervision of Construction
- Supervision of Leasing and Sales & Marketing
- Detailed Accounting and Monthly Reporting
- Marketing and Sales for Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential Projects
- Handle all Legal Procedures - Contracts/Deeds/Closing/Covenants & Restriction/Design Guidelines/Owners Association Document
- Architectural Control Committee Supervision
- Property Association Management
- Homeowners Association Management
- Negotiations of “deal structure” for owners, i.e., joint ventures, partnerships, loans, etc.
- Loan Packages and Financial Institutions interaction
DENTON MANAGED MIXED-USE PROJECTS
Greenline Village at Brooks City-Base
Pond Hill Garden Villas
Quarry Heights Villas
SA Ridge Creek
Trinity OaksTuscany Heights
Two Creeks Communities
Denton Communities and FirstService Residential have been managing associations since 1976
Our professional partnership helps establish and maintain homeowners associations.